Fudgy brownies filled with an assortment of white, milk and hazelnut chocolate truffles, these Lindt Lindor Brownies are truly irresistible!
Reasons to love these Lindt Lindor Brownies
- Ease. You can prep and bake these brownies in under 30 mins, they couldn’t be easier to make. They will take a little time to set up and cool down, but trust me, it’s worth the wait.
- Texture. Creamy, melt in the mouth Lindor truffles encased in a dense, fudgy brownie. Such heavenly textures!
- Flavour. These brownies are unapologetically rich and chocolatey. Just how they should be.
What is your go-to chocolate at Christmas?
For me it has to be Lindt Lindor truffles.
Maybe it’s the Christmassy red wrapper or the fact that every year there is a huge bowl filled to the brim with Lindor truffles in the lounge (which we always manage to finish 😉). They are just SO irresistible. Is it the creamy chocolate flavour? Or, the smooth melting filling?
All I know is that I am Lindor obsessed the moment it turns December 1st, and that filling brownies with these truffles is a no-brainer!
More brownie recipes you’ll love
Lindt Lindor Brownies (makes 12)
150g unsalted butter
150g 70% dark chocolate
2 large eggs, at room temperature
220g caster sugar
150g self-raising flour
200g Assorted Lindt Lindor truffles
50g milk chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line an 8inch/20cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl break up the dark chocolate and add the butter. Melt in the microwave in 30-second blasts, mixing after each, until completely smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together for a minute until they’re pale in colour and frothy.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and flour and fold together until combined.
- Now add the Lindt Truffles and fold into the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking tin, spreading it out into an even layer.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes until the top is no longer shiny and the edges have started to crack.
- Leave the brownies to cool completely in the baking tin for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results. If you’re short on time, you can speed this up by putting the brownies in the fridge for an hour.
- Melt the milk chocolate and drizzle it on top of the brownies. Scatter the Christmas sprinkles on top.
- Carefully lift the brownies out of the baking tin. Slice the brownies into 12, serve and enjoy!
Your Lindt Lindor Brownies will keep at room temperature, in an air tight container, for up to 4 days.
[…] Lindt Lindor Brownies […]