Rich in flavour and fudgy in texture, these double chocolate Kinder Bueno brownies are indulgent, delicious and definitely a must-bake!
Kinder brownies have been on my baking list for a veryyyy long time, so I’m excited to finally share this recipe with you. I was torn between using Kinder Bueno’s (they’re the crispy on the outside cream-filled chocolate bars) or the classic Kinder Chocolate, so in the end, I decided to use both! And if that wasn’t enough, I used a mix of Milk and White chocolate Bueno bars…I know crazy right 😉
The recipe is super easy and the brownies can be prepped and baked in less than an hour. I’ve found that the Bueno bars will burn really easily in the oven if they are placed on top, so it’s best to fold them into the mixture. Finish the brownies with a simple white chocolate drizzle, before slicing up and tucking in.
Top tips for baking Kinder Bueno Brownies
The texture of brownies can be difficult to get right and it has personally led to a lot of failed attempts in the past. A dry, cakey brownie is just so disappointing! So here are my top three tips to make sure your Kinder Bueno Brownies turn out perfectly.
- Use good quality ingredients. I also use Lindt 70% Dark Chocolate because it isn’t overly sweet, and for extra richness I always use Clarence Court Burford Browns eggs.
- Use an 8x8inch square baking tin. The baking time is based on using this specific sized tin. If you’re using a larger baking tin, decrease the baking time by 3-4 minutes. Alternatively, if you’re tin is smaller in size, increase the baking time 3-4 minutes.
- Be careful not to over-bake the brownies. These Kinder Bueno brownies will continue to cook as they cool down, so I always say ‘if in doubt, take them out’. They’re ready when the top is no longer shiny and small cracks have started to show around the edges.
- Leave the brownies to cool completely before slicing. This step is super important. Your brownies will need time to set properly and turn fudgy. If you cut them whilst they are still warm they will fall apart and turn into a hot (but still tasty) mess!
Kinder Bueno Brownies
- 150 g Unsalted butter Cut into chunks
- 170 g Dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids) I use Lindt 70% dark chocolate
- 2 Large Eggs At room temperature
- 220 g Caster sugar
- 150 g Self-raising flour
- 2 Kinder Bueno Milk
- 2 Kinder Bueno White
- 4 Kinder Chocolate Bar Roughly 100g
- 20 g White chocolate To drizzle on top
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / gas mark 4.
- Line an 8x8inch square baking tin with greaseproof paper. Set aside.
- Place the dark chocolate and unsalted butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave in 30-second blasts, mixing after each, until completely smooth. Set aside for now.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar for 1 minute until pale in colour and frothy.
- Pour in the melted chocolate mixture into the whisked eggs and the flour, and fold the mixture together until fully combined.
- Break up the Kinder Bueno and Kinder Chocolate bars into the mixture, and fold everything together.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes* until the top is no longer shiny and the edges have started to crack. If you give the tin a gentle shake, the brownies should have a slight wobble.
- Leave to cool completely for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results. You can speed up the cooling time by putting the brownies in the fridge to set for an hour. This will make cutting them easier and make the brownies even more fudgy.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until smooth. Drizzle over the brownies, then slice and serve!
More brownie recipes you’ll love
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I know, trust and love!