Soft-baked Nutella cookies with a delicious gooey center… perfection! Want to why these cookies are so good?
- You can make, bake and eat them within 30 minutes
- You will only need 3 ingredients
- Who doesn’t love Nutella!?
- They taste like absolutely heaven!
Ingredients (makes 6 large cookies)
- 280g Nutella (plus approx. 50g extra for the filling- keep this seperate in the fridge until needed)
- 120g plain flour
- 1 medium egg
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a flat baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix together the 280g Nutella and the egg in a medium sized bowl. Now add in the flour and fold together until a dough forms.
- Now take a teaspoon of the dough and roll it into a ball. Use your palm to flatten the dough into a round disc and place it on the baking tray.
- Next take a teaspoon of the cold Nutella and place it in the middle of the cookie. Roll a second small teaspoon of dough into a ball and flatten in your palm. Place it over the Nutella and press the edges of the two cookies together, using your fingers to seal the edges. Repeat this process for all 8 cookies.
4. Bake in the oven for no longer than 6-8 minutes. Even if your cookies still look a under baked make sure you take them out still as they will harden and continue to cook as they cool.
5. Put the kettle on and dunk in tea!
[…] you love cookies, you will love these: Nutella Stuffed Cookies Chocolate-stuffed Peanut Butter Cookie Domes […]