Looking for ways to bake with Lotus Biscoff Spread? You’ve come to the right place! Here’s a roundup of my 3 favourite Biscoff Spread recipes!
Let me know which recipe is your favourite, or if there are any other Biscoff spread recipes you would like me to share. Happy baking! ☺️
What is Lotus Biscoff Spread?
Biscoff Spread, aka Speculoos if you live in Europe or Cookie Butter if you live in the U.S, is a smooth peanut-butter like spread made from Lotus Biscoff Biscuits.
You can find Biscoff Spread in most supermarkets in the condiments section; it’s usually next to the peanut butter and chocolate spread. Or you can buy it online here. You can now buy either a crunchy or a smooth version; for these Biscoff Spread recipes I’ve used the smooth spread but I think the crunchy one would also work and be equally as delicious.
What does it taste like?
Biscoff Spread has a distinctive caramel-like flavour with a hint of cinnamon spice. It’s absolutely delicious and seriously addictive!
Can you melt Biscoff Spread?
It’s naturally a thick, spreadable consistency (similar to chocolate spread), but you can melt it to make it a thinner, pourable consistency.
To melt Biscoff Spread, spoon it into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on low for 10-20 seconds. You can then pour or drizzle it over your bakes (just like I have done for these Biscoff Spread recipes). When the spread cools down it will return to its original consistency.
Here are my top 3 Biscoff Spread recipes
1. Biscoff Banana Bread
Reasons to love this Biscoff Banana Bread:
- Melted Biscoff spread is swirled into the cake mixture
- I’ve added a little cinnamon to give the banana bread a lovely sweet spice
- The sponge texture is soft, moist and fluffy
- Milk chocolate chunks are dotted throughout
- It’s super easy to make and even easier to decorate. Just drizzle over Biscoff spread and top with Biscoff biscuits.
“Such an easy recipe to follow! I love the step by step photos, they’re really useful! Even if you don’t like banana bread, give this one a go – you’ll love the Biscoff so much it won’t matter.”
2. Biscoff Blondies with white chocolate chunks
Reasons to love these Biscoff Blondies:
- Whip up these Biscoff blondies in no time with this easy one-bowl recipe and a handful of simple ingredients.
- Fudgy on the outside but gooey in the middle.
- Filled with crushed Biscoff biscuits and drizzled with Biscoff spread.
- Filled with chunks of creamy white chocolate.
“I always struggle to make blondies normally but these turned out perfect! Really chewy and fudgy texture and I love the added white chocolate.”
3. Lotus Biscoff Brownies
Reasons to love these Lotus Biscoff Brownies:
- They’re made using Biscoff biscuits AND Biscoff spread.
- Fudgy on the outside and gooey in the middle…just how a brownie should be!
- The Biscoff flavour takes these brownies to a whole other level.
- Make and bake these Lotus Biscoff Brownies in less than an hour.
- I’ve included step-by-step photos to make this recipe really easy to follow.
“Wow! These went down a storm with my family 😍 such a great recipe and will definitely be making them again soon.”
I hope you enjoy these delicious Biscoff Spread recipes!