A super quick and easy no-bake recipe for deliciously rich Lotus Biscoff cheesecakes!
The cheesecakes have a crunchy Biscoff biscuit base, a creamy Biscoff spread cheesecake filling and a chilled layer of Biscoff spread on top. Either serve as they are, or with a Biscoff biscuit to ‘spoon’ out the cheesecake. YUM!
6 ingredients is all you need to make these Lotus Biscoff Cheesecakes
No eggs or flour required, this is a no bake no fuss recipe! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Lotus Biscuits – crushed up and used for the cheesecake biscuit base.
- Unsalted butter – helps combine the biscuit crumbs together and firm up the base.
- Full-fat cream cheese – wouldn’t be a cheesecake without cream cheese! You can sub for reduced/light cream cheese but the cheesecake may not set properly.
- Icing sugar – adds a little sweetness to the cheesecake mixture.
- Double cream – gives the cheesecake stability.
- Biscoff spread – mixed into the cheesecake layer and layered on top.
How many cheesecakes does the recipe yield?
The recipe will give you 4 individual Biscoff cheesecake pots, so it’s perfect to satisfy that late night cheesecake craving! You can also half the recipe and make a delicious dessert for two.
More cheesecake recipes you’ll love
Lotus Biscoff Cheesecakes (makes 4)
For the base:
8 Lotus Biscoff biscuits
40g unsalted butter
For the cheesecake filling:
150g full-fat cream cheese, cold from the fridge
30g icing sugar
75g Lotus Biscoff spread
75ml double cream
For the Biscoff topping:
30g Lotus Biscoff spread
4 Lotus Biscoff biscuits
Start with the base
- Put the biscuits in a bowl and bash with a rolling pin until finely ground.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 20 seconds. Pour the melted butter into the crushed biscuits and mix together.
- Divide evenly between four individual ramekins and press into an even layer.
Now make the cheesecake filling
- Beat the cream cheese, icing sugar and Biscoff spread together until smooth.
- Add the double cream and whisk until it is very thick and holds its shape.
- Divide the filling between the ramekins and set for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
Once chilled, add the Biscoff topping
- Melt the Biscoff spread in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour over the top of each cheesecake and put back in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- Serve straight away with a biscuit on top, or cover and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
first time doing this mmmmm grandson thinks its yummy
So happy to hear ☺️