You only need 7 ingredients and 20 minutes to whip up these delicious White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes. This recipe makes enough for 2 generously sized cheesecake pots, perfect for treating your loved one or your bestie to a scrumptious dessert!
Reasons to love these White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes
- Go from mixing bowl to first bite in less than 20 minutes
- This recipe makes enough for 2 cheesecake pots. It’s the perfect date night dessert
- Raspberry and white chocolate are a match made in flavour heaven
- No skills needed, this is a fool-proof recipe
Let’s talk flavours & textures
These White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes are full-on flavour and have lovely contrasting textures. Let’s break down the layers:
- Buttery biscuit crumbs. Crushed digestive biscuits are mixed with a little melted butter to make a delicious crunchy biscuit layer.
- Smooth white chocolate cheesecake. The cheesecake mixture is sweet but not too sweet, with a beautifully smooth and creamy texture. Use high-quality white chocolate for the best results, I’d recommend Menier Swiss White Chocolate.
- Fresh juicy raspberries. The cheesecakes have a middle layer of tart, sweet raspberries. If you’ve not experienced raspberry and white chocolate together before, you are in for the biggest treat! It’s a match made in heaven.
How to Make White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes
This recipe could not be easier, there’s just a few simple steps to follow:
- Make the biscuit crumbs. Bash up the biscuits and mix with melted butter.
- Whip up the cheesecake. Let the white chocolate cool down before adding it to the cheesecake mixture. If it’s too warm, the mixture is likely to seize up and turn lumpy.
- Assemble the cheesecakes. Biscuit crumbs, cheesecake mixture, raspberries…in that order. The pots I used were tall enough to layer the ingredients twice.
- Decorate. I topped the cheesecakes with a square of white chocolate and a couple of fresh raspberries.
Can I use milk chocolate instead?
Yes! Raspberry and milk chocolate taste equally as amazing together.
Swap 50g white chocolate with 50g milk chocolate and increase the icing sugar to 75g. You can also swap raspberries with any other type of berry 😍
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes
- 80 g Digestive biscuits
- 40 g Unsalted butter
- 150 g Full-fat cream cheese I use Philadelphia
- 75 ml Double cream
- 50 g Icing sugar
- 50 g White chocolate
- 50 g Fresh raspberries
Make the biscuit mixture
- Use a rolling pin to bash the digestive biscuits into fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and add to the biscuit crumbs. Mix together and set aside for now.
Make the white chocolate cheesecake
- Melt the white chocolate for 30 seconds in the microwave until smooth. Set aside and leave to cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth.
- Now pour in the cooled white chocolate and fold together until combined.
- Add the double cream and whisk together until the cheesecake mixture thickens and is fully combined.
Layer the cheesecakes
- Spoon half of the biscuit mixture into the base of two dessert pots or ramekins. Top with half of the cheesecake mixture. Then place half of the raspberries on top.
- Repeat the above step using the leftover biscuit and cheesecake mixtures, layering up the ingredients.
- Finish by placing a couple of raspberries and a square of white chocolate on top. Serve and enjoy!